Marian Radetzki, Professor of Economics
- 1958, MBA, Stockholm School of Economics.
- 1961, BA (Social Anthropology), Stockholm University.
- 1972, Ph.D. Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- 1975-89, Researching at the Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm University.
- 1986-91, Numerous extended periods as Visiting Professor of Mineral Economics, Colorado School of Mines.
- 1991- Professor of Economics, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, though with a very light work burden after 2010.
- 2006, 2008 and 2012, spring terms, Visiting Professor of Mineral Economics, Mining Center, School of Engineering, Catholic University, Santiago de Chile.